HAED Rotation

Sunday, June 9, 2019

A PRODUCTIVE 3 WEEKS

It's already time for a SAL update. I have lots of progress to show. Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate  HAED Randal Spangler is progressing quite well. Last time you saw it I was here.





                                                                                                   I had stated that I was hoping for a page finish by the end of May and I made it with 2 days to go.




















I then moved to the bottom of the next column and away I went. I have had a lot of stitching time lately. One of the perks of being retired.

This is where I am as of this morning.



















Oreos anyone.

Hopefully I will make as much  progress in the next 3 weeks so I have lots to show for the next update.

Please don't forget to check out the other talented stitchers who are doing this SAL with me.

10 comments:

  1. It's looking great Cindy, those cookies look delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you have been busy!
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made some wonderful progress there...on this project that is looking more and more delicious. Does it make you hungry for a snack? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing progress. That's the only way to describe it. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can almost feel the taste of chocolate!!!! Great progress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did get a lot done! The full view really shows the details in this delicious design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such amazing progress. Well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your page finish, it looks incredible. Lucky you to have so much stitching time. I can't wait to retire but unfortunately I have a ways to go yet. xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this piece and your work is fantastic. Wonderful progress! It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's looking fab and the cookies look delicious! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete