HAED Rotation

Tuesday, February 4, 2020

MY 24 HOUR ROTATION

I have finished 24 hours on the 2nd project in my 24 hour rotation. I had randomly picked up Reading by Firefly Light. It was a lot of fun to stitch on this one. I had started it way back in 1/1/12. The last time I had worked on it was 7/30/17.









 I am pleased with my progress.

The next project to come out is Mushroom Inn. I didn't write down when I started this one so I have no idea how long it has been since I worked on it.




  I am doing cross country on this one.

I seem to be averaging 10 days on each project.

Till next time.

Happy stitching.




4 comments:

  1. Great progress on both projects, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both projects looks like fun. I'd have a hard time choosing one lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love seeing your updates. You've made great progress on these fabulous charts.

    ReplyDelete