HAED Rotation

Sunday, February 7, 2021

ALMOST DIDN'T GET TO POST.

I desperately need a new laptop and it has been giving me trouble so wasn't sure if I could post today. Last time you saw The Universe in a Jar I was here

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Progress has been made.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Also took a full picture when I move the q snaps.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I am doing this SAL with a group of very talented ladies. Please stop by and see their wonderful stitching. 

Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Sue, Constanze, Kathy,Margaret,Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Mary Margaret, Renee, Carmela,Sharon, Daisy, Anne, Connie, AJ, Jenny, Laura, Cathie, Linda, and Helen

18 comments:

  1. that's an incredible amount of progress, Cindy, and such cheerful colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for managing to post :-) Loads of lovely colourful stitching again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I can't believe how much of this piece you have already completed. This is so pretty and colorful. So glad you were able to post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made tremendous progress on this piece. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking fabulous, you've done great progress on this !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow -- love seeing the piece out of the frame to see how much you've already done on this! Great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is looking amazing, so many gorgeous colours. It's nice to see it off the frame too,

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love, love, love your updates on this one. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete