HAED Rotation

Friday, August 6, 2021

MY OTHER OBSESSION

 As if  I don't have enough stitching to keep me busy I have a new obsession. About a year ago I started diamond painting and it has become an addiction. I have several finished pieces and I am currently working on 2. I have not abandoned my stitching. I usually stitch for a few hours each day and then diamond paint in the evenings. I will share my finished pieces in another post. Here are the 2 I am currently alternating.

Canine Christmas--Randal Spangler--Diamond Art Club



















The Old Shoe House--Dominic Davison--Diamond Art Club.




















Just a disclaimer--the only company I buy diamond paintings from is Diamond Art Club.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't tried diamond painting yet...but I see so many people enjoying it. And I absolutely ADORE Randal Spangler. Those are some fun projects to be working on. Happy stitching! -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it. It is very relaxing and actually faster than stitching.

      Delete
  2. Diamond painting is fun. I've done a couple and have 2 or 3 more to do. I will have to check out the Diamond Art Club you mentioned. I like the ones that are more detailed. I love the dog one you are working on now, so cute!

    ReplyDelete