HAED Rotation

Sunday, October 17, 2021

SAL SUNDAY--THIS IS EMBARASSING

3 weeks seems to come around really fast. Unfortunately my stitchy bug seems to be either on vacation or being held hostage by my diamond painting bug. I did make a little progress this time. Not much but every stitch counts. Right. Last time was my page finish. I have moved the q snaps and this is where it is now.

I hope everyone else has had more progress than I have. Please check out the other members of the SAL. They are working on some amazing projects.

 Avis, Claire, Gun, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret,Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, AJ, Cathie, Linda, Helen

5 comments:

  1. Haha! I've heard the diamond painting can be addictive. I'd better not try :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your making some progress with this. I have heard of about diamond painting. I just discovered junk journals :) and it's becoming a new adventure for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand the appeal of diamond painting, but you've done so much on this piece already don't despair ! It's looking beautiful but I can understand getting discouraged by some of the more dull looking sections sometimes. The dragons must have been a blast to do !

    ReplyDelete