HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 9, 2022

1ST SAL UPDATE FOR 2022

 Wow. Where did 2021 go? Not that I'm sorry to see it go. LOL.

I have put some stitching in on the wedding sampler I showed last time. It has become my focus piece for this year at least. 

Last time you saw it it looked like this.

 

I have made progress. I decided to stitch the border all the way to the top. The fabric is so large I want to see if I can safely cut off some of the excess. The only downside is that I am rapidly becoming tired of DMC 402 but at least it isn't black LOL.

Here is where it is now.











I haven't touched it in a couple of weeks. Taking a break from the aforementioned 402. I hopefully will make some more progress before the next update.

I am doing this SAL with some very talented ladies. Please stop by their blogs to see the wonderful projects they are working on.

 AvisClaireGunConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaret, HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJCathieLindaHelen

 

Till next time Happy New Year and Happy Stitching

9 comments:

  1. Great progress, especially as it has been set aside a bit. There certainly is a LOT of 402 in this piece. Wishing you the best with overcoming the boredom. That makes it so hard, but this is going to be such a wonderful finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, the rest of us will cheer you along with all the 402 stitching. Great progress already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I'm going to need it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe one thread of 402 each day, then a different color as a reward?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're all glad to say goodbye to 2021

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good and now you don´t have much dull pieces to stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trouble with stitching in a single colour is that it becomes tedious main because you cannot see progress. Try putting a little marker at the starting point next time you stitch and then another the following day etc you will be surprised how much difference it will make when you can look and think how much you have done each day and especially when you can see what you have done in a week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got this....keep your mojo going :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are never happy we get tired of confetti stitch but also get tired when there is no change in the colour. Unfortunately these things are somewhere in most of the charts we choose. Carry on regardless and you will get to the end lol xx

    ReplyDelete