HAED Rotation

Sunday, March 26, 2023

SAL PROGRESS

 Good morning everyone. Hope everyone is safe and well. 

I have made a lot of progress on The Universe in a Jar since my last post. My Monogamous March is working quite well. I haven't stitched on anything else all month. Since the first of March I have put 5,024 stitches in to Universe. 

Last time you saw it I had had a page finish. Since then I have had another page finish and really good progress on the next page. I have reached the top of the page now on the right side and have gone back to the bottom to catch up the left side.

Here is where it was last time.









After the page finish











And now



















































I am already considering another event for April called All One April. Nothing else is even whispering so I think that's a sign to continue on with this one. Maybe another page finish in April. 

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Click on the names to see their wonderful projects.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy, 

AJCathieLindaHelenConnie, MaryMargaret

Till next time 

HAPPY STITCHING

7 comments:

  1. amazing progress when you only work on one project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a whole lot of March stitching. You are making amazing progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've absolutely bombed through this one! I totally understand wanting to vary projects sometimes but I think this has really paid off! You can really see a great deal of progress on this piece and it's coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete
  4. 5000+ stitches! Wow!! I love this design and seeing it grow so fast is a real treat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're making some awesome progress on this - you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This some amazing progress,you must be so happy!

    ReplyDelete