HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 16, 2023

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER SAL UPDATE

 Hello everyone. Hope this finds all well and stitching away.

I have made good progress on The Universe in a Jar. Last time it was here.









Since then I have had another page finish and am continuing up the column. I am slowing down on this one. I will continue to put time in but right now I am at about 100 stitches a day. 


























Here is where I am as of yesterday











I do this SAL with a group of talented stitcher. Check out their work by clicking on the names below.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy, 

AJCathieLindaHelenConnie MaryMargaret

Till next time HAPPY STITCHING.

7 comments:

  1. With so many projects on the go, 100 stitches a day is absolutely incredible! You've done done great progress on other designs by dictating yourself rules, but what matters for this SAL is that you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s looking great, and 100 stitches each day is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a lot of stitching each day! You've made a lot of progress on the colorful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this project and also the one you have as your header photo. Do you frame your finished projects?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately no. The one in my header was quoted $700.00 to frame.

      Delete
  5. Cindy I always enjoy watching your stitching come to life. I don't always comment but I do read your posts. I am trying to get my blog back up and running. I have missed blogging about my stitching! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete