HAED Rotation

Sunday, July 9, 2023

TIME FOR ANOTHER SAL UPDATE

 Wow 3 weeks seems to fly by. It is getting hot here this week so lots of stitching time. I don't like heat so I stay in the AC as much as possible.

The Universe in a Jar didn't get as much time as I hoped. I have an 8 project rotation that I am working on for July. They are all full coverage and are for important people in my life. My kids, their significant others, 1 for me and 2 memorial pieces. Universe is for my youngest daughter so it is prominent in the rotation. I try to do at least 100+ stitches on each project and I stitch on a different one every day. If I make my goal and still feel like stitching Universe gets some stitches so it's worked on more than just its day in the rotation.

I didn't meet my goal for this update. 939 is boring. LOL. Here is where you saw it last.









Here is where it is now. I will win with the 939. It will just take awhile. I am close to finishing the column.











I am doing this SAL with some very talented stitchers. Please click the links below to see their wonderful projects. 

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharon

Daisy, CathieLindaHelen MaryMargaret

Till next time. HAPPY STITCHING.

6 comments:

  1. I think you've made a decent full area there, it will not bring you down!! The benefit of the window frame is you have a natural box objective a little bit like people who stitch their charts in blocks. We can definitely see the difference

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure which is worse; working loads of confetti stitches or rows and rows in a single colour. One is frustrating because you feel like you are getting nowhere and the other is just plain boring - but I am sure you will conquer it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could do with some boring 939 blocks at the moment . . . fed up with confetti stitching lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm happy to stitch in one colour for a while and then I need a bit of variety. You're making great progress and your routine is working for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your rotation method is the way to go with so many projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. I am always stunned by how to keep all your projects in rotation! And I agree with Helen -- confetti stitching and big blocks of a single color are both challenging in different ways. Well done you for keeping this moving along!

    ReplyDelete