HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 28, 2024

SAL TIME

 It's that time again and I made good progress on A Little Bit of Magic. I am really enjoying this and am amazed that I have been monogamous on it since Nov 2023. Go me.

Last time you saw it it looked like this.









I am pleased to say that I have reached the right side of the bottom. Lots of fun stitching there. Now to complete that purple book soon I hope.

Here it what it looks like now.








I do this SAL with a group of very talented ladies. Click the links below to see some amazing stitching.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret, Jackie

SunnyMeganDeborahSharon, Daisy, Cathie

LindaMaryMargaret

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really progressing, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that last photo with the close up of the bottom, really gives us an idea of scale and how large this piece is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress! I love the colors in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How big will it be when it's finished? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Big. I stitch 2 over 2 on 25 count lugana. Picture is 400 W by 415 H.

      Delete
  5. Wow! Fantastic progress. I couldn't stick with one WIP haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually. I have over 50 full coverage WIPs. My grandson is a powerful motivation.

      Delete
  6. Wow! How do you make this look so effortless?! Love that little corner detail. I must take tips from you as I struggle with confetti stitching and the colour changes doesn't seem to slow you down

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of swearing at the confetti. Luckily some parts don't have a lot. No tips really. Sometimes I leave it till last (thus swearing)and sometimes I do it as I go. I use Pattern Keeper which makes it easier.

      Delete