HAED Rotation

Sunday, October 13, 2024

TIME FOR A SAL UPDATE.

 I have been doing a lot of stitching. I have set a goal for myself to reach 60% on Theo's picture by his birthday on 11/7. I have really been making great progress thanks to a friend who keeps challenging me to stitchy competitions. So far I am at 55.22%. Should make it with time to spare if I can keep it up.

Here is where you saw it last time.









And here is where it is now.











I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Check out the links below to see their wonderful work.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Christina, Kathy, Margaret,  

Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, Daisy, Cathie, 

Linda, MaryMargaret,  Helen

Until next time HAPPY STITCHING


9 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. You are really doing a whole lot of stitching. This is looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got so much done ! It's very satisfying to see the whole outside is done and now you're just filling it in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea to keep yourself motivated with a friendly challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what friends are good for LOL. You've made amazing progress and the stonework looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow -- you are really moving along! Great work!

    ReplyDelete