HAED Rotation

Sunday, August 24, 2025

TIME FOR A SAL UPDATE-WHERE DOES TIME GO?

I have made good progress since last time. I worked more on the right side but got tired of those colors so I moved over to the left. Much better for now. I set a goal for myself. I want to reach the top of the right side by the end of September. Don't know if I can but the incentive is there is a plate of cookies and a bottle of wine up there.




















 Here is the last time.











Here it is now.








I am very pleased with my progress.

Today's starting point.












I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please click the links below to see their wonderful stitching.

Avis, Claire, Christina, Kathy, Margaret,  

Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Sharon, Daisy, Cathie, 

Linda, MaryMargaret, Helen


Until next time Happy Stitching

6 comments:

  1. A nice change of color there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you've made amazing progress since last time and your stitching is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pieces are always so packed and colorful -- love this design, and great progress!

    ReplyDelete