HAED Rotation

Monday, January 18, 2021

MY READING ROTATION

I think I know why I've been flitting so much lately. I want to start So Many Books So Little Time but am waiting on the fabric (it should be here this week). So I have decided to set up what I am calling a reading rotation. I will be working on these probably one a day. Starting with Reading Time yesterday and Reading By Firefly Light today. Reading Time A Little Light Reading Reading by Firefly Light So Many Books So Little Time Midnight Stories Starlight Stories The Reading Tree We'll see how this works.
/s320/IMG_20210118_091319_373.jpg"/>

5 comments:

  1. You do have a lot to work on! I wish good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever way to work through projects. I love both - very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you picked a theme, what a great way to stay motivated. So many cute projects, I don't know how you choose what to stitch next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I take it you love reading as much as cross stitch! Great rotation by the way. Reads very well, ha ha. Have fun
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete