HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 17, 2021

SAL TIME

There has been some progress. Not as much as I would have liked but progress is progress. I have been flitting around touching all the projects but did work on The Universe in a Jar. Here is where it was last time.And then where it is now.
I am doing this SAL with several very talented stitchers who are working on a diverse selection of stitching. Please stop by and enjoy their beautiful projects. Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Sue, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Megan, Deborah, Mary Margaret, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, Connie, AJ, Jenny, Laura, Cathie, Linda, Helen

9 comments:

  1. such cheerful, vibrant colours ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've stitched a lot :-) Gorgeous as usual! I always admire your colourful choice of projects. As an aside....Your links don't appear to be working. Feel free to copy and paste them from my update if it'll save time and then delete this from my comment if you wish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know about the links Avis. Unfortunately it seems to be blogger causing the issue. I tried copying and pasting yours and still won't work. I wish they would leave things alone. It is getting harder to post

      Delete
  3. Looks like you've stitched quite a bit -- and all progress is progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress, people do not always realise just how much work there is in the HAEDs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a lot of stitching to me, especially considering how detailed the piece is x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautifull! So many color changes..I love your precious works!
    Hugs, Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work as usual. Love how the colours are looking together.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete