HAED Rotation

Sunday, May 23, 2021

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN--SAL UPDATE

It is amazing how fast time is going lately. This time last year we thought days and weeks and months would never end. Now zoom. Since I live in Montana which has decided that spring is not a real thing I have had lots of stitching time.

Last time you saw Curl Up With a Good Book it looked like this. Now it looks like this. I was hoping for a page finish but well. Maybe for next time.



 
 

I am doing this SAL with a group of very talented ladies.

 

AvisClaireGunCaroleConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaret, HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborah, ReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJJennyLauraCathieLindaH

 

Please hop on over to see what they are stitching. Till next time stay safe and HAPPY STITCHING.

10 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe you still have snow - yikes - but lots of indoor time for all the progress you made. Love the colors in this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have snow and it is 90 degrees here in NY today. You've made good progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise I won't complain about our cold and wet May after seeing all your snow. At least it's a great excuse for crafting :-)

    Jenny is no longer in the SAL so her link can be deleted. Feel free to edit/delete my comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors! But wow, I can't believe you still have snow! I hope Spring or Summer gets to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Sweden where I live, it´s snow in the north and almost summer in the south! Great progress on your project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were In Bozeman this week, and “enjoyed” all the snow. Good grief! Your new project is bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress even if not quite as much as you had hoped for. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow -- so much snow still! I love stitching inside when the weather outside is cold. I love all the purples in this piece and am looking forward to seeing more of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is a lot of progress! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete