HAED Rotation

Sunday, May 2, 2021

SAL TIME AGAIN

 It is time for an update. I apologize for missing the last update. My stitchy bug decided to go on vacation so there was nothing to show. 

Along that line I will be changing my focus piece. Every time I touch The Universe in a Jar recently I lose all desire to stitch. I finally realized it is time for it to take a rest. In it's place will be Curl Up With a Good Book which I recently started for my new daughter-in-law. Hopefully this will stick around. Right now I can't put it down so fingers crossed.













Please check out all of the other talented ladies that  I am doing this SAL with. They are working on some amazing projects.

AvisClaireGunCaroleConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretCindyHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahMary MargaretReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJJennyLauraCathieLindaHelen

7 comments:

  1. oooh another very stitch intensive project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Project change is always a good refresh! This one is so cute! Great start :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done the same thing and put Three Boats aside. Sometimes we just need a break from a certain piece. This new project is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really have such beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the change of project will help with your stitching motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a sweet design. I do like this artist and his little dragons.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometime the saying "a change is as good as a rest" really does work. I am hoping its the boost I need too Cindy xx

    ReplyDelete