HAED Rotation

Sunday, August 15, 2021

SORRY NO PROGRESS

 I am sorry to say there has been no progress on The Universe in a Jar for this update. I have been stitching but not on what I was supposed to be focused on. I think I have stitcher's ADD. Hopefully there will be progress for the next update in 3 weeks.

I know the other ladies in the SAL are much more disciplined than I am so please go visit them to see the wonderful stitching they are doing.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, AJ, Laura, Cathie, Linda, Helen


4 comments:

  1. No worries. Thank you for linking to the rest of the group :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully you'll be motivated for next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. To tell you the truth, I too have stitchers ADD. I just make sure I spend at least one stitching session over the three weeks on my project so that I have something to show. I usually try to stitch on my piece once a week to make myself happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just nice to be able to stop by and say hello. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete