HAED Rotation

Sunday, February 12, 2023

THERE HAS BEEN PROGRESS.

 My new rotation is working really well. I am tweaking it slightly so that my focus pieces get more time.

Still 15 projects but every other day is a focus piece. I am also aiming for at least 100 stitches a day on each piece. The other tweak is that if I get 100+ stitches in on the days project then I switch to The Universe in a Jar for hopefully 100 stitches on it also. So far seems to be working well. 

Here is where it was last time you saw it.









And here it is now.










Hopefully I can stick to this.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Grab a beverage of choice and check out the wonderful projects they are working on.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy, 

AJCathieLindaHelenConnie MaryMargaret

Till next time. HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE.

9 comments:

  1. Great rotation idea! I think it's definitely helping with amazing progress you have to show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the rotation keeps working for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic progress again. Funny how we all have different ways to help us stay motivated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great plan and it seems to be working well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made a whole lot of progress on this piece. I always think of 100 stitches as 3 lengths of 18 inch floss. I find I prefer to stitch the 3 lengths than 100 stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your stitching rota seems to be working well for you, so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your rotation practice is working for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That’s great progress! It sounds like you have found a rotation that hits the right spots for you, wishing you continued happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete