HAED Rotation

Sunday, January 22, 2023

IT'S SAL TIME AGAIN

Happy Sunday. It is time for another update and I actually have progress. LOL. My rotation is working well so this did get some time.

Here is where it was last time.

















And here it is now.




















Hopefully a lot more progress for next time.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Grab a beverage and check out what they are working on. You won't be disappointed.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy, 

AJCathieLindaHelenConnie, MaryMargaret

Till next time HAPPY STITCHING EVERYONE.


9 comments:

  1. All progress is good - I love the colours in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the rotations ! You will get at least a few hours in each update this way

    ReplyDelete
  3. advantage of rotations is you see a bit of progress on several projects, rather than concentrating on just one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your rotation idea but if I did that I'd never finish anything LOL. Lovely progress this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad the rotation is working. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mary Margaret RipleyJanuary 23, 2023 at 5:09 AM

    Looking good Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of progress, your idea seems to be working well

    ReplyDelete