HAED Rotation

Sunday, March 11, 2012

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccck

Guess what guys & dolls it is Sunday again. This week I have progress on my HAED The Universe is a Jar by Randal Spangler.
I think I also mentioned previously that I am slowly moving the stash from one room to another & have been unearthing treasures as I go. This week I found a couple of pieces that I finished several years ago & one that is in progress & really doesn't have much to go. The finished pieces are a Ginger Spice piece that I cannot for the life of me remember the name of & I am too lazy to look it up & a piece from Told in A Garden.
Why is it when you get older the first thing to leave is your mind?
I also have a picture of the latest Lego that is keeping DH occupied. All most forgot that I had a picture of Daddy's little helper also.
Well enough rambling for now. I need to get ready to go to a Lacemakers Guild get together at my LNS.As if I don't have enough to do now huh?







20 comments:

  1. Nice progress on TUIAJ. Will your UFOs remain that way for a while, or will you fit them into your rotation? Enjoy your LNS get together! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on all of your work. Looking good. It is fun sometimes to discover pieces you had started and laid away for later. Love the Lego pieces, good work.
    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great progress love your UFOs and thank you for sharing especially the cat and the Lego pic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You got a lot done on your HAED! I love the picture of the cat sitting on the legos. Aren't they helpful??!! ; )

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moving right along on TUIAJ, looking good! The other pieces are lovely too! Husbands have to have something to keep them busy too, huh!?! Cute kitty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have made great progress on your HAED! Looks like you have some finishing work to do. Do you know how you are going to finish these pieces? What kind of lace making do you do? I have not seen any of that on your blog since I started following it. DH's Lego set is great. Which one is he going to do next? I know, I sound like a three year old with all those questions - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making great progress on Universe. How lucky that you found some hidden treasures, now you have the fun of deciding what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's starting to look like a book there on the bottom. I love when it actually starts to look like something. Wonderful finished projects!
    If DH wants another helper I have a 3 yr old that LOVES legos! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am totally enjoying your progress on the Universe. As much as I love HAED pieces. they aree too much for me so I enjoy viacariously.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Cindy! You are making great progress on your TUIAJ ~ congrats

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the progress you are making on your projects and thanks for posting the Macaws, this is the pattern I am doing. Can't wait to see mine get that far.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello

    Your WIP's are lovely.

    Love the pic of Daddy's little helper, she is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful progress! you are doing great on it.I love the macaws, very beautiful. The last picture is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice progress! Love the birds; they're beautiful!

    - Lisa N. in Cambodia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice progress and love the bird very beautiful colors well done
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice progress on your HEAD. I love the piece with the blue birds, the color is vibrant.

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely progress.

    Oh, those are indeed treasures you've unearthed. The blue macaws look wonderful.

    Hugs,
    Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the stitching! You did find some treasures. The legos are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete