HAED Rotation

Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's been awhile.

Hello everyone.

It has been a long time. I have been stitching just haven't been motivated to blog. My friend Scott has started a stitching blog which can be seen at http://tattoodstitchingplace.blogspot.com. This is what motivated me to post again.

My latest obsession is Travelers by Myles Pinkney. I started it on 7/21/14. It is 2 over 2 on 25 count Lugana.  Progress pictures below.












Only blogger knows for sure why it won't let me put these pictures in rows 3 across. Oh well.

I have also begun collecting needle minders. My collection is growing slowly but surely.

This is not the entire collect just what I have out at this time.

If you want some unique and wonderful needle minders check out

https://www.facebook.com/groups/NoMoreLostNeedles

Okay I have bored you enough for now. Hopefully will see you soon.

7 comments:

  1. Great Progress on your WIP...I am so glad that you are back to Blogging again...I have really missed your posts! I hope that you will continue to blog more often!

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back - great progress on your HAED.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your back
    Happy stitching x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back. You have made an absolutely fantastic start on your new project. I do love Pinkney's art and have a few charts in my stash. Love your needle minders.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I'm new to your blog and am impressed at your bravery with the amount of wonderful Spanglers you have on the go! I love his work and have many of the mini versions but have also cheated and bought ten pieces of his actual artwork so I can appreciate them now! I will still look forward to watching your progress though. What is it about his cheeky dragons that make us fall in love with them? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I managed to get you back blogging again........ turns out I can enable more then just stitching lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress! I love it when people post a load of progress pics like this. You can really see the design coming to life. xx

    ReplyDelete