HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 23, 2017

SAL UPDATE AND OTHER THINGS.

It really doesn't seem like it has been 3 weeks since the last update. Unfortunately not much progress has been made. It seems that my crochet bug and my knitting bug ganged up on the poor stitchy bug and he ran away from home.
I did make a little progress on The Universe in a Jar.
Here is last time.










This time











This is a closeup of where I was working










There are a lot of talented stitchers taking part in this SAL. Please stop by and check out their updates also. If you are interested in joining us please contact Avis to get the details.

AvisClaireGunCaroleLucyAnnKateJessSueConstanzeDebbieroseChristinaSusanKathyMargaret, HelenStephLindaCatherineWendy, Mary Margaret, Timothy



As the title says there are other things I have been working on recently.

I finished my daughters huge granny square afghan. Yay.












I am also taking a knitting class and finished 2 dishcloths and started another (no picture of start yet).










I gifted the dishcloths to my best friends mother who can no longer knit but she admired them while I was knitting them.

My crochet bug also started yelling that since I had finished the afghan I needed to start another one so this happened.










I am using my own colors to use up some of my yarn so that I have room for more. Simple half double crochet so easy peasy.

I also started knitting a cowl for my daughter. Hopefully I will have enough progress on the cowl for my next post.

Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Cindy

9 comments:

  1. Love the colours in this one, I have times when other projects take priority, we can't do everything all of the time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have certainly been busy! The Afghan is such beautiful a lovely colour. I also think your fish bowl is coming along very well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you've been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As long as you are enjoying crafting that the main thing. The bowl is coming along very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you have made a great deal since last time! It´s a beautiful embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on Universe in a Jar, the colours are so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every little bit of progress on the Universe in a Jar is worth it! No doubt when the knitting and crochet bugs have run their course it will get it's turn at full attention. It's both a blessing and a curse to be infected with so many different bugs isn't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm guilty too. Sometimes life just has to take priority. You'll be back to it soon, I'm sure.

    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete