HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 17, 2017

SAL UPDATE.

Wow it's time for another update already. Is it just me or has time sped up lately?

I have been doing some stitching on Brandi's Project.  Last time it looked like this










Now it looks like this.









And the total progress so far is


Hopefully I will get some more done buy the next update but not counting on it. Seems like when September started and the weather got cooler all I want to do is knit. We shall see.

There are a bunch of talented people doing this SAL and they are working on some amazing projects. Also want to say hello to Jackie who has recently joined us. Stop by and see what they are all working on.

 

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel about the time flying - I'm sure it can't have been three weeks already!
    Despite you being in a knitting mood, this is really coming along nicely. I love this design and am looking forward to watching it take shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made great progress this time. The colours are so rich in this design. Beautiful! I enjoy knitting during the colder months as well. I might have to get my purple blanket out to finish this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's respectable progress, despite the lure of the knitting needles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have done a lot on this embroidery! It´s looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dragons are so cute. Such a pretty piece 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow look at you go, that is an amazing amount of beautiful progress.
    Love all your Spanglers!
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete