HAED Rotation

Sunday, December 10, 2017

OOOPSY SAL TIME AGAIN

I just realized that I totally forgot to post for the last SAL. Actually nothing really to post because knitting has taken over my life. I actually have been stitching during the day for the past week. I dragged out a WIP and it has held my interest so far for a few hours a day.
This is where I started this time:











And this is where I am today.









It is helpful to see progress like this as just looking at it in my lap doesn't seem to be as much.

Check out the other talented stitchers who take part in this SAL and who are much more disciplined than I am as they seem to be able to stick to one project. LOL

Avis, Claire, GunCarole, LucyAnn, Kate, Jess, Sue, ConstanzeDebbieroseKathyMargaretHelenStephLindaCatherineMary Margaret, TimothyHeidiConnie, and Jackie

Till next time

Cindy


15 comments:

  1. It's a funny time of year - don't be too hard on yourself! You have made a spectacular amount of progress on this piece. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think the stitchy bug wanted to go south for the winter. Glad he is back.

      Delete
  2. You've made tons of progress. Lovely colours on this design too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that does look like a lot of progress! I don't know that I'm all that good at sticking with one project at a time... When it comes to embroidery I seem to be all over the place anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. If I could stick to one I might get a finish some year.

      Delete
  4. wow that's loads of progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, keeping the attention going can sometimes be the hardest part, but you've done well this time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thank you. Sometimes it doesn't seem like a lot. Especially when there is a lot of confetti.

      Delete
  7. Wow, you got a lot done! Looking great :)

    ReplyDelete