HAED Rotation

Sunday, March 4, 2018

SAL UPDATE TIME

I have had a lot of stitching time so got something accomplished. It has been snowing a lot here and when that happens lots of stitching happens.

I had a page finish on The Universe in a Jar













Then more progress happened












All in all a good 3 weeks.

Don't know how much I will get done this month as we will be moving.

Please don't forget to check out all of the other amazing projects being stitched by my SAL partners.

Also want to say hello to the newest member Hayley.

Till next time.



13 comments:

  1. My word, that's a LOT of progress. I hope your move goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kate. Not moving very far so hopefully will be smooth. Only thing is it needs to quit snowing. LOL

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness, you have been extremely busy! Congrats on the page finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a lot of lovely stitching. Well done and good luck for the house move :-) Avis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've done a lot of lovely stitching. Well done and good luck with the house move :-) Avis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with moving!!

    Your stitching looks amazing though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! It’s looking fabulous. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Good luck with the move, hope everything goes smoothly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Cindy! I’m new to your blog - read your interview at Jo’s stitcher of the week. Your work is stunning! Your Train of Dreams finish had my mouth gaping wide open. I’ve done a few big finishes (nothing that daunting!), but these days I love the smaller projects that I can swap out as the seasons change. Wall space in my house is at a premium! I’m relatively new to the blogging world. You can visit me at livetostitch.blogspot.com if you’d like. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your move! I'm a new follower, found you through the Blogger of the Week. I love Spangler's designs so I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Universe in a Jar. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Justine. I love Spangler. He is my favorite artist.

      Delete
  10. Wow!It is looking great. Good luck with Moving Day.

    ReplyDelete