HAED Rotation

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER SAL UPDATE.

I have been stitching a lot the past 3 weeks and this time I managed to stay on one project. Well sort of. One stitching project and some knitting sneaked in also.LOL.

I have been stitching exclusively on Play Ball  Randal Spangler HAED for the last 3 weeks. Here is where it was:













And here it is now.













I'm really pleased with my progress this time.

Lets see how the next 3 weeks goes.

I am doing this SAL with a bunch of talented folks. Be sure to check out the beautiful stitching that they are doing.

If you are interested in joining the SAL contact Avis and she can give you the details.







14 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Cindy, that's a lot of progress! Good for you! I don't know that I could keep at something as big as that, but I am inspired by watching you and Steph each update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It is relaxing and the best part is no backstitching.

      Delete
  2. Great progress on this one! Lovely to hear from you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot to be said for not having to do backstitch. What count fabric does this design use? It's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stitch exclusively on 25 or 28 count Lugana. This one is 25 count. I also stitch 2 over 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that a dragon taking shape? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have really been stitching a lot these last three weeks! Good work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing progress! I look forward to seeing more of the dragon! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be proud too with that progress. Love watching your Spanglers come to life.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete