HAED Rotation

Sunday, July 8, 2018

ZILCH, ZIP, NADA

Apparently my knitting bug has kidnapped my stitchy bug & is refusing to return him. No stitching has occurred in the past 3 weeks and I'm not sure it will in the near future.
But that doesn't mean that no stitching has been happening. Just stitching of a different sort. This is what I've been up to the past 3 weeks.


Boom Shawl- almost ready to bind off







 


 Drys Shaw

 Halfway point








Boom Shawl-completed.



Moon River-new start.







Hopefully my stitchy bug will return before the next update but I'm not holding my breath.

I am doing this SAL with a lot of talented people. Please be sure to jump over and see the amazing things they are stitching.


9 comments:

  1. Yikes that is a lot of knitting, Cindy! I do hope you return to that cute dragon soon, but those shawls are gorgeous so I understand the difficulty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the running theme of purple in the shawls! At least you have some form of stitching bug - a break from cross stitch can be useful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like your knitting stitches flow as fast as your cross stitches when you get going. Lovely shawls! I'm addicted to sock knitting at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shawls! Keep on looking for that stitching bug :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shawls, sometimes we just need a change :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol sometimes that happens to me. But in my book it doesn’t matter if it’s knitting or Crosstitch or something else it’s still stitching. Your shawls are beautiful Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. At least you are still crafting :)
    Love the colour of wool you have used in your shawls.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just because you weren't stitching, doesn't mean you weren't creating! Beautiful work on the shawls!

    ReplyDelete