HAED Rotation

Sunday, December 2, 2018

SAL TIME AGAIN.

Where does the time go. Now that I'm retired I am lucky to know what day of the week it is. These 3 week posts keep me in the loop as far as time is concerned.

I made good progress on Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate this time. Unfortunately it is December so the next project in the rotation came out yesterday.

Last time you saw CC&MC it looked like this.













When I put it away it looked like this.

Not the best angle but hopefully you can see the progress on the top of the top cupcake.












My December project is The Universe in a Jar. I really needed a change from all that brown. LOL.

Here is a full picture and then where I started on it yesterday.














Hopefully I will make more progress before the next update on Dec 23.

Please be sure to hop over and see what my fellow SAL mates are stitching. They are a very talented group of stitchers.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, LucyAnn, Kate, Jess, Sue, Constanze, Debbierose, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Helen, Steph, Linda, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Tony, Megan, Catherine, Deborah, Connie, Clare

Also if you would like to join us here is info about the SAL

 
This SAL (Stitch Along) is slightly different to other SALs in that we don’t all stitch the same design at the same rate. We choose ONE unfinished project, or ONE new one, and show progress of its completion over a series of three weekly updates. There are no deadlines and no set amount to stitch. The result is that the space in our drawers full of WIPs (works in progress) is gradually being freed up to store lots of new crafty goodness. It’s surprising how much motivation I’ve gained from being in this SAL. If you’d like to finish a project you’ve left unfinished for a while, or start a new one with us, you can join us by contacting Avis fromSewing Beside the Sea.

See you all next time.

12 comments:

  1. Your chocolate looks great. I’m sure you are ready for some color though. πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would crave chocolate too much stitching this LOL! Great progress. Good luck with Universe xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! First of all, love the kitty surrounded by all that chocolate! lol The universe in a jar is growing in well! How long have you been working on that project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off and on for about 6 years. I'm in no hurry as you can tell.

      Delete
  4. Gosh, these are seriously big projects, I'm not surprised you want a change every so often! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done with progress. Those cookies look so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to change project every month! Your projects are so big, so I can understand why you get tired of them sometimes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Even though there's lots of brown in the chocolate design I still find it very interesting and colourful. Great progress on both projects again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your chocolate project looks great. Enjoy the next project in rotation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you rotate through your big projects -- it's smart to take a break to keep things fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I continue to be awestruck by these epic projects of yours! Excellent progress on Chocolate this month. Universe in a jar is my personal favorite, so am excited to see what you get done o that

    ReplyDelete
  11. Warning: needles about to burst into flame. At the rate you are going you need the fire brigade on standby. Have a lovely Christmas time x

    ReplyDelete