HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 19, 2020

SAL SUNDAY

Well this month seems to be going faster than March did.

Since I have medical issues my daughter grounded me the beginning of March. I haven't been out of the house since then. One plus is lots and lots of stitching time.

As usual I can't stick to just one project. I am currently rotating 4. I stitch on each one for 2 days then rotate.

I have been making sure to stitch a lot on Midnight Stories which is still my focus piece for the SAL.

Here is where I was last time you saw it.




  

Since then I have had a page finish.




















And here is where it is now.




















I hope to keep this in the rotation for a long time..

Just to let everyone know I read all of your blogs but am unable to comment. Also for some reason Blogger has stopped notifying me when you comment on my posts. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember to check for comments. I really appreciate them even if I can't reply to them.

I am doing this SAL with a very talented group of stitchers. Please check out all of the wonderful projects they are working on. I also want to say welcome to Sherrie who is joining us and also welcome back to Linda.


Till next time stay safe and stitch on.

12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Looking good....I also have medical problems...my son and his girlfriend do most of the shopping...Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daughters know best :-) I love watching these projects grow. Do they always come with coloured charts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No the charts are black and white. I color them in as I stitch to keep my place. I call it my adult coloring. I use a different colored pencil every day

      Delete
  3. I am so impressed with those of you who tackle these HAED's. And you have more than one going! Well done on the completion of a page on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressive progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh well done Cindy! Glad you have a daughter close, to help you out. I love seeing your progress each session. Stay well and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you're listening to your daughter! (And I'm glad my mum is listening to me -- a lot of our friends have had a difficult time convincing their parents to stay isolated.) I am always so impressed by the details of the pieces you stitch, and the fact that you keep so many going at the same time! Well done on your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rotate between different crafts, but only have one xstitch project on the go ^^
    Well done on progress this time!
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cindy, I also rotate different stitching but during the day with cross stitch in the afternoon when the light is good. You have made splendid progress on your SAL piece. Yes, it is essential that you stay inside and safely stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your project looks very detailed. Great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic work, the smaller ones are great because the picture appears so quickly!

    ReplyDelete