HAED Rotation

Sunday, June 7, 2020

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

Good morning everyone. Hope all is well with you. It is a beautiful sunny very windy day here in Great Falls, MT. Great day to sit and stitch.

I am still concentrating on The Universe in a Jar. Nothing else has uttered a peep for the past 14 days. Hopefully that will continue.

I did get out of the house last week for about 30 minutes. I had to pick up my order at my LNS. She is open but you have to make an appointment and only 1 person at a time. You place your order on the phone or messenger and when it is ready she calls and you set up a time to pick it up. Masks are required and hand sanitizer is by the door and must be used when entering. She has all the new stuff around the register (no browsing). I am high risk so was glad to see all the precautions.It was good to go out for a short time but I am now happily hermitting again.

This is what I picked up along with my floss and floss away bags.



















Someday. LOL

Here is my progress on The Universe in a Jar.





















Well that's enough babbling from me. Hopefully I'll be back next Sunday with a lot more progress.

Stay In and Stay Safe.

1 comment: