HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 13, 2020

IT'S TIME FOR ANOTHER SAL UPDATE.

 Guess what. Still working on the same project. I have been starting all the things and flitting from project to project but I have also been putting in time on Computer Catastrophes at least twice a week.

Last time it was here.

Now it looks like this. I am pleased with my progress.

















Hopefully I will make a lot more progress during the next 3 weeks.

I am doing this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please click on the names below to go see the wonderful things they are stitching.

AvisClaireGunCaroleSueConstanzeChristinaKathy, Margaret, HeidiJackieSunnyHayleyMeganDeborahMary MargaretReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneConnieAJJennyLauraCathieLindaHelen

 

Till next time Happy Stitching.

12 comments:

  1. Cindy how big is this project? You get a lot accomplished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Margaret it is 450 wide by 448 high. 18x17 1/8 but I stitch 2 over 2 on 25 count so my is larger.

      Delete
  2. Wow! It's huge and you've stitched such a lot. The blues are lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are really booking along with your stitching.....sorry for the pun. It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really cannot get over the size of this project. I am so impressed. Your making great progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good progress in spite of any flitting about you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is amazing....and you were flitting?!! 💐

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those computer issues can eat up a lot of time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is absolutely spectacular! You've made so much progress on him!
    Hugs,Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow -- you have made so much progress! Another spectacular piece.

    ReplyDelete