HAED Rotation

Sunday, December 6, 2020

SAL--ACTUAL PROGRESS

It's that time again and this checkin I actually have progress to show. I didn't post last time as no progress. However I have been motivated to work on it so this time there is some progress. This is what it looked like last time you saw Wedding Memories.
And this is what it looks like now.
Please stop by and see the wonderful stitching my SAL mates are doing. Till next time Happy Stitching. Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Sue, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Megan, Deborah, Mary Margaret, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, Connie, AJ, Jenny, Laura, Cathie, Linda, Helen

11 comments:

  1. Sorry about the jumbled mess of my post. Blogger was not cooperating this morning and I wasn't in the mood to fight with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of progress! Looking fantastic already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got to work on this, you've made great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress. As I have learned sometimes we need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to get some stitching done this time around! I hope the mojo continues. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of stitches in this round, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a whole lot of progress. It is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pleased you see your found your mojo again, to work on Wedding Mémories - looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots accomplished this round. It's taking shape!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You been buzy like a bee! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete