HAED Rotation

Sunday, February 28, 2021

IT'S SAL TIME AGAIN

http:// I made good progress this time. I've been having a faint voice in my head saying "You need to finish this. You need to finish this." I'm trying. There is still a lot to do but every stitch counts.

Here is where it was last time.


And here is where it is now.


I'm really enjoying this right now so hopefully a lot more progress in 3 weeks.

I am doing this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. Please drop by their blogs to see the wonderful projects they are working on

Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, Constanze, Christina, Kathy, Margaret, Cindy, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Megan, Deborah, Mary Margaret, Renee, Carmela, Sharon, Daisy, Anne, Connie, AJ, Jenny, Laura, Cathie, Linda, Helen


Till next time Happy Stitching.

15 comments:

  1. Every once in a while that little voice spurs you to get over the stitching hump. You made great progress these last 3 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress and beautiful, colourful stitching as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You put in some great stitches! About how much more is left?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you look at my previous post there is a picture of the full piece. I think I'm about halfway

      Delete
  4. are you hearing that litle voice because you're close to a finish? or because you've got your eye on a new project?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not even close Claire. LOL. And I have also been starting lots of small full coverage Storykeeps(large bookmarks)

      Delete
  5. Oh well done, that is huge progress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always make such great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow -- so much progress! I love how vibrant this piece is. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good progress !! Fun colors!
    Hugs, Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, Cindy! I'm enjoying the progress you are making! The colors in this are so fabulous, it makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that voice in my head too but mine says "new start, new start". Congrats on reaching the halfway milestone though. Looks beautiful.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete