HAED Rotation

Sunday, August 15, 2021

SORRY NO PROGRESS

 I am sorry to say there has been no progress on The Universe in a Jar for this update. I have been stitching but not on what I was supposed to be focused on. I think I have stitcher's ADD. Hopefully there will be progress for the next update in 3 weeks.

I know the other ladies in the SAL are much more disciplined than I am so please go visit them to see the wonderful stitching they are doing.

AvisClaireGunCaroleConstanzeChristinaKathyMargaretCindyHeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahReneeCarmelaSharonDaisyAnneAJLauraCathieLindaHelen


4 comments:

  1. No worries. Thank you for linking to the rest of the group :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hopefully you'll be motivated for next time

    ReplyDelete
  3. To tell you the truth, I too have stitchers ADD. I just make sure I spend at least one stitching session over the three weeks on my project so that I have something to show. I usually try to stitch on my piece once a week to make myself happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just nice to be able to stop by and say hello. See you next time!

    ReplyDelete