HAED Rotation

Sunday, December 19, 2021

SUNDAY SAL UPDATE

As I stated last time I wanted to finish the section I was working on in The Universe in a Jar. Happy to say I was able to finish it. This is what it looked like last time.
Here is where it is now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unfortunately it is retiring for now. I have a wedding sampler that I really need to focus on for my son Matt and his new bride Stephanie. They got married in Sept 2020 and I started it then but I really want to finish it before they have been married 20 years so time to make it my focus.

 


 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

                                                                       
  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm doing this SAL with a very talented group of stitchers. Please follow the links to see the wonderful work they are doing.
 
Till next time. Happy Stitching.
 
                                                                                          

9 comments:

  1. You've made great progress with the universe in a jar. We'll all cheer you on with the wedding sampler. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic progress on Universe in a Jar! I am eager to see your updates on Wedding Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished a wedding sampler. It is being framed. I will enjoy watching your progress on this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress, but I agree, the wedding stuff has to move to the fore front in 2022… I am 8n the same boat with a quilt! Here’s to MUCH progress in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress and the married couple are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done for completing the section you had planned ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great start on the wedding sampler ~ its adorable and they will love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will look forward to seeing this start up again. I do understand that sometimes there are more important things though and your sons wedding sampler does seem to fit in the more important box. So we shall follow progress on the new piece until the Universe appears again xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Need a Debt Loan To Pay Off Bills? Take control of your debt today Available Now Business Expansion Loan Offer? Do you need a loan to pay off Bills? Do you need a loan? Do you need Personal Loan? Business Expansion Loan? Business Start-up, Education, Debt Consolidation Loan Hard Money Loans Loan for any thing ? We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% Loan with no credit check, Email us: ronniefinancehome247@gmail.com

    apply@ronniefinance.ltd
    Whats-App on +919311856893
    http://ronniefinance.ltd/fastloan
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete