HAED Rotation

Sunday, May 28, 2023

SAL TIME AGAIN

 I really don't have much to show this time. I missed last time because I forgot and hadn't been stitching.

This time I have done about 10 stitches so nothing to look at.

The big news with this post is:

I finally finished adding The Universe in a Jar to Pattern Keeper. That was a job.
According to PK I am at 133,394/229,950 (58.01%).
I decided to finish page 1. It is amazing that I have stitched this much of the chart and still have an unbelievable 25,584 stitches of 939 left to do while I only have 124 stitches of 310 left to do.













Hopefully there will be real progress for the next post.

I do this SAL with a group of very talented ladies. Click on the names below to see some amazing stitching.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret

HeidiJackieSunnyMeganDeborahSharonDaisy, 

AJCathieLindaHelen, MaryMargaret

Till next time Happy Stitching.

10 comments:

  1. nothing like some statistics to keep you motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern keeper sounds like a fun way of tracking progress. You can literally eliminate 310 for next update and know you've done all of that colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have Pattern Keeper and I think if I actually realized that I had so many stitches left to stitch I would be overwhelmed. I hope you start stitching on this colorful piece again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to say hello ... I never heard about a Pattern Keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I dont know why my posts post as anonymous - its me Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon. Pattern keeper is an app you can get on a tablet or computer. It is really handy. Not all patterns are compatible but if you do full coverage it is wonderful.

      Delete
  6. I'm too lazy to update an app so I copy the chart and mark off with a pen as I go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's how I used to do it. No updating. You stitch from the app and just mark off the stitches as you go. I'm not good at explainging these things. There are some good YouTube videos on it.

      Delete