HAED Rotation

Monday, June 10, 2024

OOPS. ALMOST FORGOT SAL UPDATE

 I'm late I'm late for a very important date. I was so engrossed in my stitching I forgot to post yesterday and I completely forgot the last update. My apologies.

I have been making great progress A Little Bit of Magic that I am stitching for my grandson Theo. He just turned 7 months old on 6/7.











This is the last full pic I took











I have made good progress since then and the blue book is closer to being finished. This is my progress from yesterday












I do this SAL with a group of very talented stitchers. 

Please check out their projects.

AvisClaireGunChristinaKathyMargaret, Jackie

SunnyMeganDeborahSharon, Daisy, Cathie

LindaMaryMargaret

Until next time 

HAPPY STITCHING.

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie he is :-) He'll love the bright colours in this design. Brilliant progress again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little guy! Great progress!

    ReplyDelete