HAED Rotation

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Sunday

I need to make a slight adjustment to what I will be starting a week from today. I have changed my mind(hey I'm female). I will be starting The Universe in a Jar by Randal Spangler.










I also have a picture of my progess last week on Midieval Shelf also by Randal Spangler.










This week I will be stitching on Computer Catastrophes. This is what it looked like when I started on it again this morning. Next Sunday I will post a picture of what I accomplish this week.




 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving

14 comments:

  1. heheheh .. that's a nice new one .. lovely progress on them all :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cindy! Great progress on everything! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are a glutton for punishment! lol! Just teasing! Great progress on all! Can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) I have to start afternoon tea by randal spangler. I love his art work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors of Universe in a Jar! They are so bright and colorful - you'll have fun stitching that one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks great, Cindy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress. Do you use scroll rods, hoops, q-snaps for your HAED projects?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow those all look like quite invovled and big projects!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress this weekend! Those HAED's take forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello dear, i am cucki your friend and new follower...
    your stitching is looking so lovely..beautiful..and great progress..keep it up dear.
    hugs and love
    cucki xx

    ReplyDelete