HAED Rotation

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blog Hop #2 To Stand or Not to Stand

I don't use a stand when I stitch. I really don't have room for one. I would love to try one though. I stitch large pieces & while I'm okay with them on my q snaps sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to put the q snap on a stand.

Visit all the blogs in this round of the <a href="http://www.stitchingthenightaway.com" target="_blank">Stitching the Night Away</a> Stitching Blogger Blog Hop: <script type="text/javascript"

6 comments:

  1. I think you have to paste the HTML code into the HTML tab to get it to work correctly.

    I recently started using a lap stand and found that stitching seems to go a lot faster. Qsnaps always felt bulky to me, but with a lap stand I like them a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my stand (mostly), and use it whenever I can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love stitching with my Q-Snaps too but I would love not having to hold it all the time. When you go to your monthly stitch in maybe someone has one you can try out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lap stand I just got accommodates a q-snap and I don't get that cramp in my hand from holding it. I used to alternate between holding the Q-snap and leaning it against my leg or the side of the sofa while I stitched. I love my Q's but darn they are difficult to hold onto for any length of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont use a stand either, but I gave up the qsnaps a long time ago. I stitch in hand. I dont get those nasty hand cramps anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with everyone about the problem with holding q-snaps - my stand lets me keep going without hand cramps. I've also found two-handed stitching to be much faster for me... I love anything that helps me get to a finish more quickly

    ReplyDelete