HAED Rotation

Friday, May 19, 2017

PROGRESS

I have been making good progress on the Welted Cowl I am knitting for my son's girlfriend. She will be here the middle of June so I need to get going and get it finished. I am a little over half way.










My stitchy bug has returned and I am working on Play Ball  Randal Spangler HAED. This one is for my son who is a huge baseball fan.













Off to stitch now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Cindy

PS: I am linking to the following for Knit & Natter Friday

https://nanacathydotcom.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/knit-and-natter-friday-7/

3 comments:

  1. Your knitting is so beautiful..love your stitching
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours in the cowl! And another big stitching project - I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colours everywhere!!! Beautiful progress on both your crafty projects. xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete