HAED Rotation

Friday, May 19, 2017

PROGRESS

I have been making good progress on the Welted Cowl I am knitting for my son's girlfriend. She will be here the middle of June so I need to get going and get it finished. I am a little over half way.










My stitchy bug has returned and I am working on Play Ball  Randal Spangler HAED. This one is for my son who is a huge baseball fan.













Off to stitch now.

Hope everyone has a wonderful stitchy day.

Cindy

PS: I am linking to the following for Knit & Natter Friday

https://nanacathydotcom.wordpress.com/2017/05/19/knit-and-natter-friday-7/

4 comments:

  1. Your knitting is so beautiful..love your stitching
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colours in the cowl! And another big stitching project - I don't know how you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colours everywhere!!! Beautiful progress on both your crafty projects. xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the HAED pieces but its so hard to tell what they are going to turn into when you are
    stitching them. I have one called Such is the way of Fairies, and I have not done a lot so it just looks like some sort of blob at the moment.
    ลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete