HAED Rotation

Sunday, June 4, 2017

SAL UPDATE & MORE

Good grief it's that time again. Unfortunately I have been bad and switched projects again. I just could not stitch on The Astronomer so I switched to this cutie. Play Ball by Randal Spangler HAED. I have been stitching a lot since I switched to this one.










Here is what it looked like when I got it out and what it looks like now. I am pleased with my progress











The weather here is so nice I have been sitting on the patio everyday stitching.

To see what the other talented ladies and gentleman are doing for the SAL check out the links below.

AvisClaireGunCaroleLucyAnnKateJessSueConstanzeDebbieroseChristinaKathy, Margaret, HelenStephLindaCatherineWendy, Mary Margaret, Timothy


Now for the more.

Stitching is not the only thing I have been up to in the crafting department. I finished the cowl for my son's girlfriend.











I finished my daughters knitted scarf.


 








I have put several rows on my crocheted afghan










And I have started this for ME.



















All in all a very productive month of May.

June may not be as productive as my 2 oldest children are coming for a week the end of the month and I am so excited. Haven't seen them of a year. So much to show them and do with them.

Till next time hope everyone has a wonderful crafty month.

Cindy 

15 comments:

  1. You certainly have been busy! This is another lovely project, and given the size of them I'm not surprised you need to switch them over every now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such beautiful work! Great progress on Play Ball!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a load of work done this time round! Lovely knitting, too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand switching up projects! I have to have a variety to suit my moods and abilities when I pick up a needle. Love that rainbow cowl. The one you have planned for yourself will be wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your new choice, it looks such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Switching projects is a good way to see progress, when you are tired of the first one! And knitting and crochet are great complement to stitching!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress on your baseball one, what a cute project. Great to get the cowl and scarf complete!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Spangler charts. I've got several in my stash at the moment. But right now, my Disney pieces are all calling my name. But I'm so grateful that means I get to sneak peeks at someone else's Spangler. Your knitting and crochet projects are all beautifully done. I'd say you had a very productive May. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. you've been very busy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You had a productive May for sure!! Everything looks great, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have been productive. Good job! They all look fab. I love all the colours in your craft.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  12. You do such beautiful work
    Love x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great progress, I like switching between projects, keeps me interested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. New Follower here.. Love the progress you are making on the HEAD. I am looking forward to seeing more... http://christiescrossstitchcreations.blogspot.com/
    East Coast Stitcher

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great plan to try & give all those UFOs some attention. Hope it works well & you get some finishes. Lovely stitching on Computer Catastrophes

    ดูหนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete