HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 30, 2018

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? SAL UPDATE

I managed to stick to one project for the entire month of September and I made good progress on it also. It helped that I signed up for a couple of challenges on one of my FB groups. Here is where I was the last SAL update:












And here is where I am now. Full picture and today's starting point.













This is Sanctuary of Knowledge  HAED Artist is Randal Spangler.

Not sure if I will switch projects for October. We'll see.

Please make sure you check out all of the talented stitchers that I am doing this SAL with. They are a great bunch and do some amazing stitching.


19 comments:

  1. You stitch incredibly fast, it's a wonder why you have so many WIPS haha. I understand your pain with focusing on one project, which is why I avoid full coverage but there's also something very satisfying in filling all the gaps !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think I'm a slow stitcher. It goes faster right now because I am cross country stitching all the black in the first column of pages. Helps when I don't have to keep switching colors.

      Delete
  2. You always choose such ambitious projects! Glad the FB group(s) are helping you to stay on task. Whatever it takes, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's right and I will be continuing with this project because I just signed up for 2 more challenges in October.

      Delete
  3. Wow, you made some excellent progress, that's a lot of X's!! Kathy Reeves

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really made fantastic progress! This looks so complicated!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made so much progress on your project! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, you got so much done! A busy beaver this month 😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exciting times - I love new challenges it takes a lot to stay focused on one job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic progress! Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW what can I say about this one. It is a very major project and will take simply ages to do but worth every stitch to see just a beautiful project take shape. I look forward to seeing the development you make.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry I'm late commenting....wow look at all you've got done!! You amaze me with you projects, they are all so big!! What SAL are you in that is helping you? I think I need to join!!

    ReplyDelete