HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 9, 2018

SAL UPDATE

No progress on the other 2 projects I  posted about last time. Had a great visit with my son and his girlfriend. Lots of laughter and remembering. They have now gone home till next summer. Wish they were closer.
After they left I looked at the  2 WIPS I should be working on but they were silent and trying to hide in the closet so what to do. Well get out another WIP that was yelling loudly that I hadn't touched it for a long time.

This is Sanctuary of Knowledge. Randal Spangler HAED. Do you see a trend here? He is my favorite HAED artist. Love his little dragons.













 Where I started when I picked it up.
                                       











Where it is now.
                                                                                                             













Hopefully it will keep my interest for the next 3 weeks.

Be sure to stop over and check out all of the other talented stitchers in this SAL. They are doing some amazing stitching.

Avis, Claire, Gun, Carole, LucyAnn, Kate, Jess, Sue, Constanze, Debbierose, Christina, Kathy, Margaret Helen, Steph, Linda, Heidi, Jackie, Sunny, Hayley, Tony, Megan, Catherine, Deborah, Connie






10 comments:

  1. OH wow, another giant and intricate project. I don't think I have your fortitude, but these are sure gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how our Wips either talk to us or don't. You have made great progress on this piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been there, sometimes it just isn't possible or practical to work something. You'll get back into it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's another great design to stitch. There's loads going on to hold interest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you are having some great (and big) projects going on! Good progress on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks like significant progress! You always choose such intricate designs to do!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of progress! Good job you listened to the call of this piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you got a lot done. Think you made the right choice 😀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, you really did do a lot of work on this! I know what it feels like to have so many WIPs. At least it means that if they are in the rotation they will eventually get done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too had a big rotation but I am now just doing 2 of them and the rest will take their place in due course. This way I can actually envision having the odd finish.

    ReplyDelete