HAED Rotation

Sunday, February 24, 2019

SAL UPDATE TIME ALREADY??

Wow time is really flying. I have again switched projects. I was at a good stopping point on Play Ball so I switched to Computer Catastrophes.

Here is where I was last time on Play Ball.



      and here is where I stopped.
Isn't that the cutest face?










Computer Catastrophes is my March rotation piece. I started this way back 6/5/11. Last worked on 7/17/17 and then other things clamored to be stitched so it got put away.
Now time for some love.

 I am making pretty good progress.

I have more stitching time right now as we are in the midst of Snowmageddon.  We have received well over 20inches this month and the forecast is for 6-10 more inches by Wednesday. Also has been below 0F for most of the month.

Please make sure to check out the other members of this SAL. They are stitching some very nice projects. Also if you would like to join us please contact Avis for details.
We are also welcoming Sharon to the SAL.






20 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy, you are making good progress there. I also have a Hawk Run kit in my stash, I think mine is the seasons one...someday! Yes, we are having a brutal winter. Rain and freezing rain today with high winds...it just keeps on going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like ideal stitching weather Cindy, hope you are keeping warm and cosy! You have such fun projects, I love them both and you're making great progress. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You've done brilliantly again :-) What stitch count are yu using for these pictures (or do they vary)? They look very fine and detailed from here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stitch all of my projects on 25 count or 28 count lugana.

      Delete
  4. Hi Cindy! That face is so sweet, I don't know how you can bear to put it away for a while! Can't wait to see more of the Computer Catastrophe! Stay warm and safe in the midst of snowmageddon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy!Delicious model!Warm...stitching!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had a ton of snow this month too Cindy. Whereabouts do you live? I love the croc's face. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am in Montana. Just about dead center. Great Falls. Where are you at?

      Delete
  7. I love seeing your updates! Sending warm wishes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute face he has! This has been a wild winter, but it has provided some excellent stitching time! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You do have some big embroidery to stitch. i don´t envy you, although I think they are very great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That crocodile is gorgeous! Such a cute face :)
    That is a lot of snow. So far we've had a couple of snow flurries but nothing settled. We seem to be into spring now as we've just had the hottest February day on record. I'm still hoping for a little snow though :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nothing like snow days to give you time to stitch eh? As long as you can stay warm and have the lights on! Your crocodile is a cutie. Looks like he'll be having someone to join him when you get further with Computer Catastrophes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that face! So cute. Well done on some great progress.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your crocodile is so cute. Your are making great progress on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's a cute croc! I am still amazed every time you bring out another monter project! Well done stitching so many pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of lovely progress again. You really are a prolific stitcher :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. YOu are progressing on your very adorable crocodile!

    ReplyDelete