HAED Rotation

Sunday, April 7, 2019

BACK TO REGULAR SAL POSTS

Happy Sunday everyone. I am back to regularly posting my updates. Like Catherine I had to move so stitching was sporadic in February and March. Move has been successfully accomplished and I am now stitching on a daily basis again, (I love being retired.)

This being said the move seriously upset my rotation plans for 2019 so I am just stitching on whatever I want as the mood strikes.  I did join a 90 day challenge on FB so hoping to get a lot done on my current obsession Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate. We have to stitch on one project for 90 days starting on April 1 and going till the end of June. I'm hoping to make a significant progress. We'll see how it goes as you know how long my attention span is.












Enough blathering. Here is what you all came to see. Starting point on April 1.













Page finish.













And current progress and starting point for today. Just look at those eyes.













Well I'm off to do a couple of chores and then plan on stitching for the rest of the day.

Before you go though please check out the work of the other talented stitchers that I am doing this SAL with.

15 comments:

  1. I can't believe how good this artwork is with all those browns. Amazing stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having the move behind you must be a relief. You've made amazing progress! I look forward to seeing how it looks on the 28th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are settling in after your move, gorgeous project. We have a cat just like that, I always think he looks very surprised with those big blue eyes! Beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, those eyes are amazing and I know not easy to do. So well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've made great progress especially considering you've moved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you are getting settled in and wow that project is a big one. Good luck with the 90 challenge! Can't wait for next update.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are flying! Glad the move is over and you are settled!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope your move went well! It’s amazing how much it can zap out of you. You are truly flying in these projects, and in 90 days you will have a lot to show for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to see you are back and stitching on this beautiful embroidery!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks fantastic! Glad things are more settled for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great progress and glad you hear you are now settled in your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Moving is such a chore, glad to hear it's all done and dusted now and you're back to some happy stitching time. Another beautiful Spangler and those blue eyes are spectacular, beautiful work.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've made so much progress -- congratulations on both your stitching and your move! This work is really beautiful -- I especially love the cat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Life does get in the way sometimes, doesn't it? 90 days of dedicated stitching is going to produce some spectacular results! Looking forward to seeing what you've done next time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think that there are so many individual little bits to this chart that you will manage the 90 days quite easily. Its always more interesting when you can actually see small parts emerging.

    ReplyDelete