HAED Rotation

Sunday, June 30, 2019

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN. SAL UPDATE AND A CHANGE

It seems that 3 weeks doesn't take any time at all. It must be true that the older you get the faster time goes.

I made good progress again on Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate this time.

This was last time you saw it.








And this is where it is now.




















This is the entire project done so far.




















Now I did mention a change and if you follow this SAL you are used to me changing projects frequently. I will be changing for the next update.  I am doing a FB 90 day challenge that starts on July 1 so I will be changing to The Universe in a Jar for the next 90 days. I need a break from all of the brown. Here is the project I am changing to.












I so need all the color on this one.

Please stop by and check on the other talented stitchers that I am doing this SAL with. You won't be disappointed when you see their beautiful work.

12 comments:

  1. Chocolate is such a fun project I am enjoying watching this grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed with these giant projects. You have really moved forward on Chocolate, but I can understand your need for color after all that brown. Enjoy the change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the projects you've chosen. The new one is no exception. Enjoy the colour fix :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the next embroidery! I like both your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's great progess!
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Chocolate Chocolate is amazingly detailed...wonderful progress overall. ANd what an interesting piece for this challenge. I will be interested in seeing that too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have certainly made a lot of progress! I’m always amazed at how big your projects are. It’s good to see the Jar back too, I really like that design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is alot of brown when you see the whole piece, but Universe in a Jar is going to be so much more fun for you now. Good luck with all of your challenges. Beautiful work as usual.
    xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how much you've done of the chocolate piece, but I really really love the design of Universe in a Jar -- so colorful! It will be fun to watch that one grow over the next 90 days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Universe in a jar looks so fun - I know how you feel needing a change from one colour. My current piece has lots of green and brown and not much else! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful progress! Just look at that chocolate chip cookie - yum! I love Spangler's work and look forward to your updates with Universe in a Jar. (Switching between Twilight Duel (which has a ton of blue) and SK Effects of Caffeine (which has a ton of red) keeps me from getting too bored with one color. I get the need for a switch!) Best wishes with your 90 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that is progress! Such intricate stitching. Good luck with it all!

    ReplyDelete