HAED Rotation

Sunday, August 11, 2019

OOPSY.

I am so bad. Totally missed the last check in. Sorry about that. But not much progress to show as I lost interest in the project really fast.  I have been having a bit of squirrel lately and can't settle on a project for more than a couple of days it seems. Still I am making progress on many things. Not exactly my SAL project but here is what I've been up too.













I did manage a little bit on The Universe in a Jar but I don't know if it is noticeable.

Then these came out to play.






































































































And finally the one that is now my obsession.





















Hopefully I will be able to focus on this one for awhile.

There are a whole group of ladies in this SAL with me that are much better at focusing than I am. Be sure to go check out their wonderful projects.
Till next time.
Happy stitching and hopefully no "oh look a squirrel".


















































































11 comments:

  1. that's rather a lot of projects on the go !
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately just a fraction of all the ones I have started. LOL.

      Delete
  2. Gosh you do give yourself some challenges :-)
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always loves large projects. Don't know why but when I try to do a small one I can't seem to count and I get bored even faster than with the big ones.

      Delete
  3. I loved seeing your different projects, all so lovely and I can see why you are tempted. Enjoy your playing around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, those are some huge projects you have started!😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have a lot to chose from :) I hope you´ll find time to stitch on at least one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all! I'd have to hide them away in the attic or I'd be hopping about like a squirrel too LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With so many enticing projects it's no wonder you want to flit from one to the other! I've found myself "chasing squirrels" more than usual (for me) lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can see why you have been changing round with your projects - my favourite of your collection is Boo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Cindy! Your projects all look so interesting and beautiful, I'm not surprised you've been going from one to the next!

    ReplyDelete