HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 1, 2019

SEPTEMBER ALREADY.

Can't say I'm sorry that it is September. Fall is my favorite season of the year. Next favorite season is Winter. Can you tell  I don't like hot weather. LOL.

I actually managed to stitch on The Universe in a Jar for the last 3 weeks. Made some good progress.
Here's what you saw last time.





And here is where he is now.


















I hope to make more progress before the next update.

I have also been diamond painting but don't have a current photo.

Please visit the other members of the SAL to see the awesome projects they are working on.

9 comments:

  1. That is an amazing change, Cindy, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you as far as being happy to see the end of August and the onset of fall. Winter is not my favorite season but summer has surely fallen from the top of my list over the last few years! I'm glad to see you working on the Universe in a Jar again. Hope you make good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Cindy! I think my favourite season is spring. Not a fan of hot weather at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see one ear coming up :) Looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow lots of progress. Very colorful too which I envy after my last project lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes you really did do a lot of stitching. Lovely stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You made great progress and it looks very cool. I haven't seen the full piece, so it will be exciting to watch your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours in this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made great progress! I absolutely love seeing your updates. Beautiful stitching!

    ReplyDelete