HAED Rotation

Sunday, September 22, 2019

WHERE DID SEPTEMBER GO

It's that time again. Update for the  SAL I am doing with a bunch of really talented stitchers. We all do our own thing so be sure to check out the others in the link below this post. You will be amazed at the talent of these ladies.

Back to update. You know me flit here and flit there. I put The Universe in a Jar away after the last update. Just wasn't keeping my interest. But I did pull out my oldest HAED WIP/UFO The Astronomer and I have been obsessed with it. I started this one way back in 2010 and have decided I would like to finish it by the end of 2020. Wish me luck. You all know my attention span. LOL. This is also the first HAED I ever started.

Here it is when I started 3 weeks ago.




















And here is where I am today.




















I moved the q snap today and will be starting here when I am done with this update.




















Hopefully I will have most of this filled in by the next update in October.

Have a wonderful stitchy 3 weeks and will see you then.

Also want to say welcome to Susan and Anne who have recently joined us.






8 comments:

  1. I hope this one holds your interest so you can meet your self-imposed deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so also. So far so good but I usually don't set deadlines as it is a sure way to turn me off on a project. That's why I said I would like to instead of I will. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. This thing is HUGE! I will be cheering for you Cindy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have some interesting embroideries to stitch on! I wish you good luck and hope you´ll finish it as you have planned!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy, Not sure my comments are reaching your blog as they don;t seem to be publishing. Maybe I'm going into your spam? Anyway, in the hope that this one works....well done on all the progress. It would be a great achievement to get this one finished after ten years :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, wow, astronomer looks amazing...so many stitches. And it is so worthy of your attention! Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That astronomer design is spectacular -- as are all of your WIPs! I have always admired how you can shift from project to project, too -- I worry I'll never get back to projects I set aside. Best of luck as you work on this one... or whichever one you choose to work on next!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous piece of art. I look forward to seeing your next update and to cheering you on toward a 2020 finish! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete