HAED Rotation

Sunday, October 13, 2019

TIME FOR ANOTHER SAL UPDATE.

He he I've been good this time and spent the entire 3 weeks since the last update on The Astronomer.
We have had 2 huge snow storms in that 3 week period so lots of stitching time. When you last saw him he looked like this.










He has grown some since then. After 2 weeks he was up to here.




















Since I was slowing down in this area because of all the confetti and when I slow down I sometimes get bored and stop stitching I move to another section that is large areas of one color. That put me back on track.
When I move the q snap this is what the section I picked looked like.












Back on track stitching a lot everyday. Now it looks like this.




















I am quite pleased with my progress and hope to get a lot more done in the next 3 weeks. Fingers crossed.

I am doing this SAL with some very talented stitchers so please pop over to their blogs to see the stitchy goodness they are working on. Till next time HAPPY STITCHING.

16 comments:

  1. Amazing progress again. The colours are so rich and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, it looks great! I do the same thing in high confetti areas. Stitching a bit of confetti and then grabbing a color to fill in a more solid area really helps you feel like you're making progress, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does. Less changing colors makes for faster progress

      Delete
  3. wow! amazing how much you can get done during a snow storm ^^
    claire93

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great progress! I think we need a snow storm here for me to make good progress, lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really made huge progress! We had that storm here and got six inches of snow..crazy early!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wondered if you guys got any of that. We ended up with 19.7 inches during the first storm and about 5 inches in the second storm.

      Delete
  6. It's way too early for snow - in my opinion! At least it allowed you to get a lot of stitching done, and boy, did you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always make such tremendous progress !

    ReplyDelete
  8. You´ve really done a lot!!! Great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait for a snowstorm. That's when I get my best stitching done! You got a lot done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow -- so much progress! But I still would prefer not to get 2 feet of snow... Stay warm and keep stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! you have made good progress,Hugs!
    Carmela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of lovely progress - I tend to try to avoid confetti until towards the end. It's much more satisfying doing big chunks! x

    ReplyDelete